Do you want to be able to speak to co-workers more naturally, to take part in conference calls and meetings more confidently?
So the Business English Course can help you develop business vocabulary and structures to assist you in developing fluency. This training will help activate and improve student’s business English competence, leading to a better understanding and use of business skills.
- Authentic texts from the Financial Times, Harvard Business Review and Case studies (according to level of English)
- Understand statiscs and graphical information.
- Learn to read for main idea and specific information.
- Guess the meaning of new words form context.
- Read and understand texts in a variety of genres.
- Identify register and tone from reading texts.
- Use reading texts to support their writing.
- Read articles on several business areas.
- Write a general report.
- Write a report informing statistics and graphical information.
- Write descriptions of achievements.
- Write formal letters and other types of messages.
- Give opinions and supporting reasons in essays and reviews.
- Write a promotional leaflet.
- Listen for main ideas.
- Listen to get details.
- Listen to numbers and figures.
- Listen to interviews with business people and experts.
- Use listening to present information.
- Exposure to different accents.
- Use listening to promote discussions.
- Talk about a wide variety of topics.
- Describe processes and products.
- Describe numbers and figures in graphical information.
- Present information clearly to others.
- Role-play communication with customers.
- Role-play negotiations in English.
- Role-play socialising with clients.
- Use key business vocabulary.
- Describe events and achievements.
- Explain opinions and decisions.
- Participate in discussions and meetings.
- Give presentations.
- Give a viewpoint on a topic providing examples.